The company is focused on sustainable development of innovative solutions, having an individual approach to every customer, keeping with high standards in international banking and legal practice.
As a rapidly growing company we are currently looking for a specialist for the position of:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets through various clients’ acquisition channels.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Be the point of contact for new and existing clients, become a partner to their business and provide consultative selling and advice.
- Demonstrate a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of products and competition status.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the manage ment team.
- Higher education (legal/financial/economics/management).
- Work experience in a similar sphere will be calculated as an advantage.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent command of English and Russian (both verbal and written communication).
- Sense of responsibility, accuracy, ability to find a way out of non-standard situations, focus on results.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn and the ability to quickly learn new information.
- Good communication and presentation skills, excellent organizational skills.
- This position requires occasional business trips.
Here’s why the Universepay team is always in a good mood:
- Competitive salary;
- Highly qualified, experienced, and friendly colleagues;
- Training and studies, professional training;
- Full coverage of business trip expenses and bonusess;
- Office in the city centre with free fruits and coffee;
- Corporate events;
- Dynamic business environment;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Annual paid vacation and a complete social security package;
Office location: Duntes Street 6, Riga.
We will contact you if you are selected for the interview.